A few weeks ago, I saw this trailer for the upcoming final season of HBO's Entourage. While the trailer was so-so, I was transfixed by the song and vowed to discover what it was called. Thank you, Shazam.
The song was "High For This" by someone named The Weeknd.
I learned that The Weeknd (yes, it's spelled like that) consists of one man named Abel Tesfaye. He is tight with Drake (who I've been focusing on lately) and with his October's Very Own group, as well as the XO crew.
The Weeknd's debut mixtape, House of Balloons, is free to download. It's also pretty amazing. He is a combination of Frank Ocean and liquid gold. Click here to download it.
Standout tracks: The Morning, High For This, What You Need.
This is not the first of The Weeknd that The Mixhaüs will be featuring. #comingsoon
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The Weeknd is sick as hell! Cool site, nice to meet you!
ReplyDeleteMetronomy Pier 54
The Internet Garbage