It's Wednesday. I've decided to put up one of my favorite songs of all time from what is easily my favorite mixtape of all time: "The Prayer" from Kid Cudi's A Kid Named Cudi. You may have this already, but if you don't, download it now. Best line: if I die today the last thing you remember won't be about some apple bottom jeans with the boots with the fur. If only Cudi could get back to this kind of music... I don't know about you guys, but I'm not a huge fan of "Erase Me." We'll have to wait until Tuesday to see what his new album, Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager, is like. Hoping for the best...
The Prayer - Kid Cudi Download Here
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i agree about this song... especially those lyrics. but you should give "erase me" another chance! watch the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICaTsTkBPV8) cudi does an amazing jimmy hendrix impression, and the video is great.
ReplyDelete