This is pretty awesome... say what you want about Justin Bieber, I don't really have anything against him personally, but I know people have vendettas against him and his music. And I get that. But tonight, I have a special Justin Bieber song for you remix fiends: "U Smile" -- 800 times slower! I know that sounds crazy, but seriously, give it a listen. You'll probably want to download it so you can listen to the song in full. Oh yeah, it's 35 minutes long. As one commenter noted, "Justin Bieber slowed down 800% might be the soundtrack to Heaven". Props to Giz for the photo.
Friday, September 3, 2010
This Song Feels Like Driving A Land Cruiser Through a Rainbow
This is pretty awesome... say what you want about Justin Bieber, I don't really have anything against him personally, but I know people have vendettas against him and his music. And I get that. But tonight, I have a special Justin Bieber song for you remix fiends: "U Smile" -- 800 times slower! I know that sounds crazy, but seriously, give it a listen. You'll probably want to download it so you can listen to the song in full. Oh yeah, it's 35 minutes long. As one commenter noted, "Justin Bieber slowed down 800% might be the soundtrack to Heaven". Props to Giz for the photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment