About two weeks ago, we at the Mixhaüs heard rumors of a Justin Bieber + Kanye West + Raekwon song that was being produced. Lo and behold, today the "Runaway Love" Remix was released... and it lives up to its expectations. Pretty awesome track, Raekwon and Kanye have some solid verses and Justin maintains a Michael Jackson-esque voice.
Update: Unfortunately, the DMCA has decided to yet again take down another of my posts... So, I had to get rid of the mp3 and the download link on the post. Whatever, I downloaded it (again) from Kanye's official blog, so if you want the mp3 -- and you should want it, it's pretty sick -- , scroll down a bit, and then click "Click HERE for the mp3..". Sorry about this guys. And make sure you grab the album artwork which I edited above!
Monday, August 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Bieber completely ruins it
ReplyDeleteYeah but Kanye's verse is pretty solid
ReplyDelete