Friday, August 20, 2010

Official POWER Remix! [UPDATE: DMCA Takedown-different download link]

By now you've all heard "Power" by Kanye West, and I'd say it's fair to proclaim that Yeezy is back in the game. Proof of that? The new official "Power" [Remix] featuring Jay-Z and Swizz Beatz. It's got some awesome piano beats, soulful gospel samples, and a whole lot of 21st century schizoid men. Near the end, Swizz comes in with a sample of "The Power" by Snap! ("I've got the power"). This song is beyond incredible... to be honest, it's pretty powerful.

UPDATE: Hey everyone, I downloaded this song from Kanye's official blog ( http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/2010/08/official-power-remix/ ) yesterday, but today I got a DMCA copyright infringement takedown notice. This is pretty annoying, considering that I downloaded the song from KANYE'S OFFICIAL BLOG, but whatever.
For now, if you want to d o w n l o a d the song, go to THIS POST on KANYE'S BLOG. Trust me, you'll want to download it.

The Mixhaüs is not going down this easily.


No comments:

Post a Comment